Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blizzard on What's Next for World of Warcraft


The End (of Nations) is Neigh! Beta Begins Soonish

Blizzard on What's Next for World of Warcraft


If you ask me to recount, say, shocking life revelations from 2004, I'll just furrow my brow and eventually retort "Er, I believe I had a birthday that year." But I'll probably take my first moments in WoW, which launched that winter, to my grave. Slowly but surely, however, the magic faded, and I -- like many, many other players -- jumped ship. Flash forward to today. With a new generation of MMOs -- including Blizzard's own Titan -- on the way, is WoW doomed to obsolescence? Does Blizzard have any hope of bringing the magic back to WoW? I spoke with Lead Quest Designer Dave Kosak, Lead Systems Designer Greg Street, and Production Director J. Allen Brack to find out. Read More »

No comments:

Post a Comment